Yoga Teachers Day-Retreat:
Refine your teaching skills, learn to build class sizes, and generate well-paying teaching gigs
Thursday Jan. 11 2018 from 10 am -4 pm
Snowbird Cliff Spa, Salt Lake City, Utah
This workshop qualifies as continuing education credits for Yoga Alliance
Join me and several other yoga teachers for a power-house day of yoga teaching practice, mini-workshops, collaboration, and networking with other teachers. This one-day event will be fun, informative, and very helpful for your yoga teaching.
We'll go over:
- Expanded hands-on and verbal practice with assists and adjusts
- Practice teaching with constructive feedback from all teachers (very helpful!)
- Building your class size mini-workshop
- The art of connecting to your students mini-workshop
- Corporate gigs 101
- Networking with other teachers for subs, collaborations, and ideas
This is a rare opportunity to hone your craft as a teacher and share a day with other teachers. We will have a lunch break in between sessions.
You don't want to miss this. Space is limited to 16 people so please register today!
Again, this counts as continuing education credit with Yoga Alliance.
When: Thursday, January 11th 2017 10 am to 4 pm
Where: Snowbird Cliff Spa
How much: $120
Fill out the form then you'll see the payment button pop up.