The world desperately needs more Yoga Nidra and more qualified Yoga Nidra instructors. Practicing Yoga Nidra is easy but teaching it effectively can be complex. I’d love to share my knowledge of teaching Yoga Nidra with you.
This 20-hour Yoga Nidra intensive is designed to deepen your knowledge of Self through Yoga Nidra as you learn to guide yourself and others through effective and varied Yoga Nidra practices. This intensive is perfect both for teachers or students who simply want to deepen their practice of Yoga Nidra.
This intensive will be available in person as well as virtually through an online meeting platform.
Upon completion of this immersion you’ll receive:
- A deeper understanding of Self through Yoga Nidra
- A weekend profound relaxation
- A certificate of completion
- Yoga Alliance Continuing Education Credit (if needed)
- A full audio recording of the training for practice and continued learning
- Restore Yoga + Yoga Nidra Workshop Sunday, July 22 (2.5 hours)
- Several Yoga Nidra scripts to use
- Yoga Immersion PDF workbook
Some of the topics we will cover:
- Philosophy of Yoga Nidra
- Myths and Chants
- Yoga Nidra for Healing/Trauma/Stress
- Yoga Nidra for Performance
- The Power of Visualizations
- Subtle Body Study and Practice
- Incorporating Yoga Nidra into Yoga
- Effective Teaching Methods
- Role as Teacher
- Self Practice
- Group Teaching
- One-on-one Teaching
By the end of this immersion you will be ready to teach Yoga Nidra!
Limited to 20–25 people.