This week I'm teaching:
- Sat. July 7 Power 1 9:30–10:45 am
- Sat. July 7 Power Hour 5:30–6:30 pm
- Mon. July 9 Power 1 8:45–10 am
- Tue. July 10 Yoga for Stiffer Bodies 5:45–7 pm
- Wed. July 11 Yoga Nidra 6–7 pm
- Thurs. July 12 Yoga for Stiffer Bodies 5:45–7 pm
- Thurs. July 12 Restore Yoga 7:30–8:45
- Fri. July 13 Yoga for Stiffer Bodies 9:15–10:30 am
I have spots available for private sessions, either in person or via Skype.
Regularly Scheduled Classes
This class opens with a fiery strength-building vinyasa flow (intermediate to advanced asana), followed by 20 minutes of deep, intensive stretching, and finally a sweet closing of pure restorative postures, pranayama and meditation. Recommended for those with some Yoga experience.
Welcome the moment with intention, movement, and fun. In this class, we will wake up muscles, mobilize joints, generate energy, andinvigorate the mind. After our bodies are warm, we will flow through dynamic poses like sun salutations, standing poses, core work, hip-openers, and backbends. Enjoy connecting body, mind, and spirit with this wonderful class.
Yoga Nidra is the yogic practice of identifying as Awareness in the form of waking sleep. This virtual class will be held online. Pre-registration is required. We will begineach session with a bit of discussion, some very gentle yoga, then Yoga Nidra which feels like a guided meditation. I record the session so you can go back to review it later. Leave class feeling focus, rejuvenated, relaxed, and full of clarity.