This week I'm teaching:
- Mon. May 14 Sweat Stretch and Relax 6–7 pm Area Yoga Bergen
- Wed. May 16 Open 6–7 pm Area Yoga Bergen
- Fri. May 18 Vinyasa (1/2) 4–5:15 Pure Yoga East
- Fri. May 18 Vinyasa 2 6–7 pm Pure Yoga East
- Sat. May 19 Online Live Yoga Nidra 11:30 am
- Sat. May 19 Classical Hatha 2–3 pm Pure Yoga West
- Sat. May 19 Meditation (Yoga Nidra) and Breathe 3:15–4 pm Pure Yoga West
Schedule a private session in person or Skype
Regularly Scheduled Classes
This class opens with a fiery strength-building vinyasa flow (intermediate to advanced asana), followed by 20 minutes of deep, intensive stretching, and finally a sweet closing of pure restorative postures, pranayama and meditation. Recommended for those with some Yoga experience.
Welcome the moment with intention, movement, and fun. In this class, we will wake up muscles, mobilize joints, generate energy, andinvigorate the mind. After our bodies are warm, we will flow through dynamic poses like sun salutations, standing poses, core work, hip-openers, and backbends. Enjoy connecting body, mind, and spirit with this wonderful class.
Yoga Nidra is the yogic practice of identifying as Awareness in the form of waking sleep. This virtual class will be held online. Pre-registration is required. We will begineach session with a bit of discussion, some very gentle yoga, then Yoga Nidra which feels like a guided meditation. I record the session so you can go back to review it later. Leave class feeling focus, rejuvenated, relaxed, and full of clarity.