Wolf Creek Yoga Retreat
in the pristine Uinta Mountains, Woodland, Utah
August 3–5 2018
Fri 6:00 pm–Sun. 12pm
5 spots left!
This retreat will be held at my uncle's home and ranch, Wolf Creek Outpost. I've hosted dozens of retreats here and every one is special and unique. It's one of my favorite places on earth and I can't wait to share it with you.
Join me for a heart-opening weekend of yoga, meditation, nature, storytelling, laughing, and ceremony. Set in the pristine wilderness of the Uinta Mountains in Woodland, Utah, this rustic but comfortable getaway is the perfect place to go deep into your soul. Come and see why this has been a favorite retreat location for hundreds of people.
- Comfortable lodging
- Delicious and healthy food cooked lovingly by a food guru
- Blissful yoga and meditation (all levels)
- Hiking in the breathtaking Uinta forrest
- Sacred sweat lodge ceremony
- Stories around the campfire
- Friends and fun!
About your instructor
I've been teaching yoga for almost 20 years. My specialties are teaching to all levels of students with alignment-based vinyasa classes, Restore yoga, and Yoga Nidra (guided meditation). I'm an E-RYT 500 certified teacher and have completed Dr. Richard Miller's level 1 iRest Yoga Nidra training. I have owned 2 yoga studios and have taught all over the world, including some of the best studios in NYC and San Francisco.
When I'm not teaching or conducting retreats, I write for Conscious Life News, Elephant Journal, Mantra Magazine, and my own blog. I also love to trail run, play the saxophone, and travel with my wife and son.
Accommodations and price: only 15 spots!
- $295 Shared Room Bunk (limited to 8)
- $295 ea. Private room with shared queen bed (limited to 2 people who don't mind sharing a bed)
- $265 Pitch a tent or sleep in the tipi (limited to 5). Tent spots still have access to bathrooms and all other living spaces.
5 Spots Left!
Please fill out the registration form and finish your registration by clicking the PayPal link after you push submit.
Return policy: $50 of your tuition is non-refundable. You may receive a full refund (minus the $50) up to 1 week prior to the retreat.