Your heart's gift is that thing you were put on Earth to share and by so doing you make it a better, more-evolved, and more beautiful place. Your heart’s gift is that thing that only you can offer the world, or at least in the way that only you can offer it. Your heart’s gift can be public or private, subtle or grandiose but it is what you were meant to share with the world.
Your heart’s gift comes from a place which is deeper than your intellect. To know your heart’s gift requires a deep and regular turning inward to the knowledge of your heart. Plus, it take concentrated meditation and serious work to give it to the world. But when you abandon yourself to the work of offering your heat’s gift to the world, you’ll be amazed at what starts to align and proliferate in your life.
That’s why I’m inviting you to join my new course, Sourcing Your Heart’s Gift, an online Yoga Nidra, personal optimization, meditation, and yoga course designed to help you to be your best self as you discover and develop your heart’s gift and then bravely share it with the world.
For six weeks we’ll be on a courageous journey together of going inward, self-discovery, and powerful action.
If you already know your heart’s gift this will course help you to refine and clarify that gift and give you some powerful tools to share it with the world; you’ll create a new relationship with your heart.
This course includes:
- A short but powerful daily routine that will help supercharge your day as you access your most optimized and extraordinary self.
- A short but soulful daily meditation that grounds you and taps you into your heart to discover or remember your heart’s gift to the world so you move through your life with that forward in your mind.
- Profound and enlightening Yoga Nidra practices designed to deeply source your wise heart to learn your divine blueprint and discover and share your heart’s gift for the world. These practices will access the divine within you to speak directly from your heart to your mind in a way that no other practice can.
- Yoga videos and breathing practices to incorporate body, mind, and spirit into the process.
- Weekly live discussions, Yoga Nidra, and Q&A session to connect and learn from each other and process our journey (recorded to watch later if you need to).
Powerful journaling exercises and homework designed to hear your own inner wisdom speak onto the page.
Calls to action that invite and encourage you to manifest and share your gifts with the world with solid follow up.
- Learning to looking fear straight in the eyes leverage that energy into positive motion forward instead of backward.
- Helpful and inspiring videos and instructions
- Regular positive affirmations, ideas, and encouragements.
- Inspiring and helpful additional resources like articles, podcasts, recordings, videos, etc.