I'm hosting a live, online class THIS Saturday, May 19, from 11:30 am—12:30 pm EST so you can join me from anywhere in the world. This is an opportunity to experience a live Yoga Nidra session with me as well as ask questions and participate in a discussion.
If you can't make the time, I'll be recording it so you can still register and do it later.
What's Yoga Nidra?
Yoga Nidra is a deep and relaxing form of self-discovery that acts like a guided meditation. It's one of the best ways I know of attuning your awareness to all things and helping you grow in body, mind, and spirit. I've had some of the most profound and spiritual moment of my life practicing Yoga Nidra.
For example, just a few weeks ago, after teaching a Yoga Nidra session, I left the studio and was walking down the streets of Manhattan with my heart ready to burst. I had so much love and peace about me. I felt like I was larger than my body, that my eyes could see for miles, that no detail escaped me, and that I could feel into the heart of every person I passed and could see only beauty in everything.
How do you do it?
It's easy. We will practice Yoga Nidra by lying down and listening to me guide you through the experience. There's nothing you need to do. Anyone can do it.
You'll leave feeling like you've had a vivid and important dream about what matters most in your life. You'll feel relaxed and radiant with clarity.
The Yoga Nidra practice will last about 25–30 minutes and the rest will be a brief discussion and a Q&A.
Yoga Nidra is great for:
- Reducing anxiety
- Experiencing profound relaxation
- Healing your heart
- Sourcing you innate power
- Recognizing and eliminating self-limiting beliefs
- Healing from physical, emotional, or mental trauma
- Growing spiritually as you understand yourself and your place in the Universe
- Becoming mentally sharper and more focused
- Becoming more tolerant and compassionate for those around you
- Becoming more tolerated by those around you!
- Becoming a better family member, better at your job, and better community member
Plus, like I said, I'll be recording it so you can watch the video again later or catch it at a time that works for you if you're busy this Saturday at 11:30 EST.
It's really affordable, only $10.