Join me for a heart-opening weekend of yoga, meditation, nature, storytelling, laughing, and ceremony. Set in the pristine wilderness of the Uinta Mountains in Woodland, Utah, this rustic but comfortable getaway is the perfect place to go deep into your soul. Come and see why this has been a favorite retreat location for hundreds of people and dozens of retreats.
- Comfortable lodging
- Delicious and healthy food
- Blissful yoga and meditation (all levels)
- Hiking in the breathtaking Uinta forrest
- Sacred sweat lodge ceremony
- Stories around the campfire
- Friends and fun!
Limited to 15 people
- $295 Shared Room Bunk (limited to 8)
- $310 ea. Private room with shared queen bed (limited to 2 people who don't mind sleeping together)
- $265 Pitch a tent or sleep in the tee pee (limited to 5)