20-hour Yoga Nidra Immersion
with Scott Moore
July 20–22 2018
Virtual via Zoom or in person at 21st Yoga 2065 East Salt Lake City, Utah
Yoga Nidra is a an ancient form of meditation, where you lie down, get absurdly relaxed, and experience your utmost nature of being. One of the things that differentiates Yoga Nidra from other forms of mindfulness is its emphasis on getting relaxed as the gateway to experiencing your True Nature, that of Awareness itself.
The effects of Yoga Nidra are as profound as they are relaxing. Through practicing awareness, you experience yourself, your REAL self, without boundaries, fears, or limitations. You open up to astounding and beautiful clarity about who you are. It opens you to feel at one with all things, increases your capacity for love, and helps you to be more compassionate. It shows you your gifts for the world, shows you your strength and power, and helps you feel as though someone has turned up all the colors of your life. Yoga Nidra is perhaps the most effective way I know to manage and eliminate trauma and stress.
Indeed, Yoga Nidra has been one of the most profound and spiritual practices I’ve ever encountered. And I’m not alone. Millions of people love this practice. One of the reasons why is because people often receive expansive insight, nurturing relaxation, and deep healing from just one session.
Personally, I discovered Yoga Nidra in 2004 and have had the privilege of learning this important practice from some of the worlds leading Yoga Nidra experts. I’ve spent the last 10 years mastering the art of teaching of Yoga Nidra and I’ve been privileged to work with literally thousands of students worldwide through live classes, recordings, workshops, webinars, lectures, and online courses.
The world desperately needs more Yoga Nidra and more qualified Yoga Nidra instructors. Practicing Yoga Nidra is easy but teaching it effectively can be complex. I’d love to share my knowledge of teaching Yoga Nidra with you.
This 20-hour Yoga Nidra intensive is designed to deepen your knowledge of Self through Yoga Nidra as you learn to guide yourself and others through effective and varied Yoga Nidra practices. It is perfect both for teachers and students who simply want to deepen their practice of Yoga Nidra.
This intensive will be available in person as well as virtually through an online meeting platform.
Upon completion of this immersion you’ll receive:
- A deeper understanding of Self through Yoga Nidra
- A weekend of profound relaxation
- A full audio recording of the training for practice and continued learning
- Free registration to my Restore Yoga + Yoga Nidra Workshop Sunday, July 22 (2.5 hours)
- Several Yoga Nidra scripts to use
- Yoga Immersion PDF workbook
- A certificate of completion
- Yoga Alliance Continuing Education Credit (if needed)
Some of the topics we will cover:
- Philosophy of Yoga Nidra
- Myths and Chants
- Yoga Nidra for Healing/Trauma/Stress
- Yoga Nidra for Performance
- The Power of Visualizations
- Subtle Body Study and Practice
- Incorporating Yoga Nidra into Yoga
- Effective Teaching Methods
- Role as Teacher
- Self Practice
- Group Teaching
- One-on-one Teaching
By the end of this immersion you will be ready to teach Yoga Nidra!
Space is limited to 20
When you register, you'll receive more detailed instructions, including login information if you are attending virtually.
- Friday, July 20, 5:30–9:30 pm
- Saturday, July 21, 8 am–5 pm (lunch break at 12 pm)
- Sunday, July 22, 8 am–5 pm (lunch break at 12 pm), including Restore Yoga + Yoga Nidra Workshop from 1:15–3:45 pm
Please fill out the registration form and finish your registration by clicking the PayPal link after you push submit.