Yoga Teacher Mentor Program
Become an outstanding teacher, honing your own personal gifts as a teacher. Study with a personalized curriculum and one-on-one mentorship to become uncommonly effective in sharing the message of yoga to your students. Learn how to support yourself by making a career of doing what you love.
Upon completion of this mentorship:
- You will deepen your personal and sacred journey in the study of yoga
- You will master to the ability to teach in-depth information regarding the practice of yoga including, applied physiology, subtle body, meditation, mythology, history, assists and adjusts, etc, according to your interests as a teacher
- You will understand and master your personal gifts as a· teacher
- You will be prepared to either build or further your career as a yoga teacher, including starting and building a business, marketing yourself and your business on the web and social media
- You will be prepared to effectively teach yoga in the form of lectures, presentations, private classes, public classes, corporate classes, workshops, retreats and teacher training·
- You will develop practical, real-life know-how about how to make your yoga business thrive in a way that supports you and doesn’t diminish your love for the practice
- You will touch the lives of those you teach with your own personal style, grace, and precision in a way that mutually nourishes both yourself and your students
- You will network with other skilled teachers for opportunities to expand your teaching opportunities with subbing classes as well as new teaching opportunities
- You will understand the process of inserting yourself as a teaching into an existing studio and how to become a thriving member of that studio
Call or email me today and let's discuss how this mentor program will work for you. email@example.com. 801-891-8365
or make 3 payments of $525
Make 3 Payments of $525, total $1,575
Save $75 and pay your tuition all at once, $1,500
I'll call or email you right away so we can begin! I'm thrilled to be working with you.
- An intake assessment interview
- 6 weekly, one-on-one meetings, Skype sessions, or phone calls
- Specific intensives breakout sessions (2hrs.+) based on your needs, like sequencing, adjusts and assists, building your business, marketing 101, etc.
- 2 class evaluations with detailed, proactive feedback
- Finishing assessment
- Networking with other teachers
- Plus, lifetime access to a vault of invaluable information (recordings, videos, PDFs, etc.)
- Instant money making ideas for teaching yoga
- How to build a viable course, workshop, or retreat--curriculum and strategy
- Sequence building worksheet
- Essential info. about setting up your biz: taxes, LLCs, licensing, etc.
- How to become known as an expert to people beyond your immediate sphere
- Untapped resources: where the yoga jobs are waiting
- Strategy for building numbers in your class
- Social Media 101
- Writing a kick-ass yoga resume
- and more
This mentorship is designed to immensely advance your teaching practice with unique and personalized instruction that you can't get a group training. With some teaching experience under your belt, you’re ready to move forward with the crucial information about how to take your teaching to the next level. We will work together to refine your teaching and give you the experience you need to be uncommonly effective to meet your goals as a teacher. This personalized teaching is essential to refine your teaching practice and will be the difference between being an adequate teacher and an excellent teacher. This will involve homework and attending classes, receiving feedback and assisting in my classes or workshops. You will get a weekly check in where you will be required to fill out in advance a call-prep sheet and either in person or by phone or Skype, we will discuss your progress and make adjustments to your learning trajectory. This mentorship will pay for itself as you learn how to increase your opportunities for well-paying yoga gigs which you are and will be extremly qualified to teach.
This mentorship will be a minimum of 6 weeks and must be completed no later than 12 weeks.